- Conduct means testing for clients at the point of enrolment
- Determine and advise internal and external parties on the financial schemes that the client qualify for :
- Liasie with finance to Issue payment advice to clients
- Monitor and follow with Clients on status and schedule of payment.
- Perform data entry and ensure accuracy of information
- Prepare statistical reports on a regular basis for reporting, funding and audit purpose
- 5-day work week: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm.
- Attractive remuneration and staff benefits.
- Working location : Jurong
- Diploma in Accounting, health science, community and social services or related fields
- 3 to 5 years of working experience of working experience, preferable in healthcare or social service sector
- Meticulous and strong administrative skills
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Intermediate level of skills in MS Excel, words and powerpoint.
More information at https://www.touch.org.sg/about-touch/join-us