- Provides administrative and programme support to the services
- Support in case management by ensuring that the application forms and documents are completed.
- Set up files and records
- Arrange for screening and reference checks
- Prepare logistics and send out publicity materials for workshops and events
- Maintain clients' database and update department's calendar of events
- Maintain and update website
- Booking of rooms for interviews, workshops and meetings.
- Ordering of stationery
- Manages the receipts and payments, prepares monthly financial statistics
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisors.
- 5 days work week
- Attractive remuneration and staff benefits
- Location -Kallang
- Min Diploma Holderl
- Preferably with 1 year of administrative and accounting experience
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Bilingual in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
More information at https://www.touch.org.sg/about-touch/join-us