FCBC (Faith Community Baptist Church) is a highly dynamic church organization. We are seeking a determined individual to work in a friendly environment that service the church, her members and the community with passion and commitment, especially in venue management and logistical support. The incumbent is required to manage, maintain and prepare church facilities for support of various events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the housekeeping of the facilities.
- Ensure that only authorized users have accessed to booked venue.
- Reports to the Facilities Supervisor in the management of the compound. Feedback on maintenance issues and critical incidents.
- Assist contractors and vendors to carry out their work effectively and efficiently.
- Prepare the venue and provide logistical support for the smooth operation of the celebration services, meetings etc.
- 3 years of working experience
- Able to work independently.
- Positive working attitude and a good team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physically fit and able to handle manual duties.
- The working hours is 42.5 hours per week. (Part-time position is also available)
- Require to work on weekends.
- Reporting work venue is TOUCHCENTRE.
- Work closely with vendors and cleaners.
- The incumbent is required to be fit to handle setup and moving of logistics.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.