This position will report to the Senior Leadership Team.
He/She will be responsible for the whole spectrum of the HR function. In partnership with the Senior Leadership Team, he/she will take the lead in driving the HR strategy of the organisation through the development and execution of its programmes and policies.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Work with Senior Leadership Team to build a common vision, sense of purpose and shared values among employees, and cascading through the organisation by aligning the HR policies and practices.
- Identify gaps in organisational capability and practices, and create strategies to overcome the gaps.
- Manage employee relations with an emphasis to identify and solve systemic issues.
- Develop and manage employee benefit and compensation programmes and ensure that they are competitive and cost-effective. Establish appropriate industry benchmarks or its proxy for programmes and all positions in the organisations.
- Support Senior Leadership Team in delivering their individual and organisational goals and KPIs – as an internal coach to provide advice, act as a sounding board on all people management and organisational issues.
Ideal candidate should have the following qualification and attributes:
- At least 10 years of HR experience in a consultative generalist capacity, preferably with a medium to large-sized local company, well versed with employment laws and working practices in Singapore. Some working experience in a non-profit outfit would be a plus.
- A passionate, high-energy individual with a strong outcome-oriented approach and a high degree of drive and self-motivation.
- He/She must be able to collaborate, consult and influence.
- Proven ability to establish HR function as a strategic business tool and partner with an impact on successful development and running of an organisation.
- The ability to fit into the culture and strong ethics of the organisation, a strong team player with an executive presence, and leadership qualities to drive organisational effectiveness.
- A people person who is able to connect and work with employees of all levels.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.