- Administrative support such as application of work passes, filing, issuing employment contract, confirmation letters, contract renewals, etc.
- Benefits Administration (includes checking and processing medical claims, annual leave records).
- Submission and process of insurance claims; renewal of insurance policies
- Operational support such as ordering of stationery, inventory stock take, etc.
- Prepare and consolidate HR reports and surveys.
- Submit claims to the relevant government bodies.
- Support in the coordination of events, recruitment and training activities.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- 5-day work week: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
- Attractive remuneration and staff benefits
- Location - Bukit Merah Central
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience.
- Meticulous, organized, proactive & able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of HR practices, local employment legislation & regulations.
- Mature team player with strong interpersonal & communications skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
More information at https://www.touch.org.sg/about-touch/join-us