Provides technical network system and desktop support to ensure the smooth and effective delivery of IT services to the church and her subsidiaries. Carries out the installation, upgrading, and maintenance of hardware and software, handles troubleshooting of IT problems from users, and assists in daily operations. Provides IT support at various venues and special events.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, and printers.
- Provide technical support at FCBC, Touch Centre, Gateway Theatre, Ban Teck Han, and Suntec.
- Manage account creation for Email (O365) and Windows Active Directory.
- Provide and research new technology proposals that benefit the organisations.
- Administer NAS permissions and storage management.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day IT infrastructure operations.
- Provide end-user support for issues and requests.
- Monitor server performance and health.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Ensure security and integrity of all systems data.
- Ensure regular backups.
- Standby to support if WiFi at Touch Centre or Gateway Theatre is unstable during weekend church services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of IT operations and systems to deliver continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Monitor all network devices, services, and servers to ensure availability. Require knowledge of M365/O365, Windows Active Directory, and Synology NAS.
- Conduct training for staff on group IT security policies and good practices.
- Maintain, upgrade, and monitor the company network (Firewall, WIFI, Switches, and VPN).
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and support ongoing usability of computers and etc.
- Prepare and maintain records of incidents, software licenses, and other IT assets inventory.
- Ensure availability of IT infrastructure services to users.
- Liaise with departments on common IT requirements.
- Polytechnic Diploma with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Degree with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Good technical background
- Able to support Windows, Mac, mobile, and WiFi devices
- Some knowledge in administering of Cisco/Extreme Routers and Switches, Sophos Firewall and Access Points, Internet Access Management
- Some working experience in Windows servers 2016, M365/O365, and storage management such as Synology and/or QNAP
- Interest in exploring new IT technologies
- Organised, proactive, and a team player with can-do attitude and initiative
- Preferably with coding background such as .Net but not mandatory
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Mondays to Fridays
- Able to work on occasional weekends
- Able to work from home
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.