- Provide home-based physiotherapy services to help the frail elderly age in his own home, with the greatest independence and quality of life:
- Active rehabilitation.
- Assistive device prescription and training.
- Conduct eldercare training for caregivers / staff / volunteers.
- 5-day work week: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm.
- Attractive remuneration and staff benefits.
- Working location: Ang Mo Kio, Jurong & Toa Payoh
- Full Registered Physiotherapist with Allied Health Professions Council.
- Able to converse in simple mandarin with mandarin-speaking elderly / caregivers.
More information at https://www.touch.org.sg/about-touch/join-us