- Develop the intellectual, social, emotional & physical needs of children.
- Plan, organise, implement & supervise classroom / outdoor activities.
- Preparation of lesson plans & worksheets.
- 5.5-day work week: Mon-Sat (alternate Sat)
- Attractive remuneration and staff benefits
- Location - Hougang & Clementi
- Minimum 5 GCE 'O' Level with credit in EL1 / CL1.
- Diploma in Pre-School Education.
- Min 2 years of related experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passion and dedication to work with children.
More information at https://www.touch.org.sg/about-touch/join-us