LoveSingapore’s blood donation drive, Drops of Life, is back for its second consecutive year from Good Friday to Easter Sunday. This drive is conducted in partnership with the Singapore Red Cross and in support of the National Blood Programme.
Date & Time:
14 – 16 Apr (Fri – Sun)
10am – 4pm
- 14 Apr, Good Friday
Bloodbank @ HSA (Health Sciences Authority)
11 Outram Road
- 15 & 16 Apr, Saturday and Easter Sunday
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, Level 3, Rooms 334-336
1 Raffles Boulevard
Just as Christ shed His blood to save fallen humanity, we too should follow His example by rallying family and friends to donate our own life-giving blood to give back to our nation and meet the need. Please read the criteria listed below to determine if you’re capable of being a donor.
- Aged 16-60 years old (16 & 17 year olds will need to complete and bring a signed parental consent form)
- Weigh at least 45kg
- In general good health
- Have a haemoglobin level of at least 12.5g/dl (You can boost your haemoglobin level with a well-balanced iron-rich diet, click here for some iron-rich recipes)
- No symptoms of infection for at least 1 week (e.g. sore throat, cough, runny nose, diarrhoea)
- No fever in the last 3 weeks
- Have not travelled or stayed overnight in any malaria endemic area in the last 4 months (Click here for an updated list of areas)
- All potential donors will be health screened on-site
- Click here to take the blood donor eligibility quiz
Online registration is required for Suntec’s drive on Easter weekend. Click here to book your slot. If you’d like to speak to someone to find out more, please feel free to call 9137 1982 or 6424 9521.