Registration Period: 3 Nov – 25 Nov 2018
Registration at Information Counters: 3 & 4 Nov
- Registration may be done online at www.fcbc.org.sg/EquippingRegistration, or manually by submitting a Registration Form, available at self-help counters @ Worship Centers.
- Upon successful registration, student will receive a confirmation SMS within a week, please call us at 64249400 or email us at Equip_admin@fcbc.org.sg if you have not heard from us. (Confirmation by SMS is only applicable for registration via Info Counters).
- Student must have completed IE or the former SOL2IE.
- Student is actively involved in a cell group.
(Those who have completed the former SOL2CT need not attend.)
- Student, upon registration, must make every effort to attend ALL sessions, failing which a student will have to re-register and re-do the full Consolidator’s Training.
Please note that attendance taking will end half an hour after the class starts.
|Lesson||Lesson Title||Date / Day / Time||Venue|
|1||What Is Consolidation||
|2||How To Consolidate|
|3||The Consolidation Process – Phone Call And The Visit|
|4||Dealing With Objections And Overcoming Obstacles|
You may view your personal equipping status online at www.fcbc.org.sg/eqstatus
For any enquires pertaining to the course, please call 64249400 or email to Equip_admin@fcbc.org.sg