Registration Period: 15 Sep – 4 Nov 18
Class Code: LC_0618E (for Men)
- Pre-believers, new believers or believers who do not have a home church and have the intention to join the FCBC family.
- FCBC cell members who wish to participate in a re-encounter.
- Members of other churches, please do not sign up for this course.
- Registration may be done online at www.fcbc.org.sg/LCRegistration by submitting a Registration Form, available at self-help counters@Worship Centers.
- All registration is acceptable only with full payment.
- Upon successful registration, student will receive an automated email confirmation with full course details.
This course is specially designed to help new believers build a firm foundation in their Christian lives. It also prepares them to have a personal encounter with the Lord Jesus.
There are a total of 9 weeks of individual daily lessons; each week focusing on a different topic.
The topics are:
- Learning from our Mistakes
- The best Deal of your Life
- The best Experience of your Life
- Life is a Battle
- Encounter [excluding Encounter Weekend topics]
- Discover the Secret that will transform your Life
- Your Decisions define you
- Nothing less than God’s best
- A New Beginning
During the course duration of 9 weeks, each student is required to review one lesson a day, using their LifeClass Student Book. At the same time, there will be 4 classroom processing sessions (LC1, LC2, LC4 and LC5) and an Encounter Weekend (EW) with 2 sessions on Saturday and 2 sessions on Sunday.
A typical LC course of 9 weeks is structured as follows:
LC1,2,4 & 5 are non-homogeneous classes. You are free to attend these classes at other rounds of LifeClass, besides the round you registered for.
To complete this course, 100% attendance is required.
- On an exception basis, if either LC1 or LC2 is missed, TP or designated 12 can make-up for the missed session, and then inform LifeClass admin before student can proceed to LC3(EW).
- For LC3, student is allowed to miss only one session of the four sessions to proceed to LC4 & LC5. Make-up is required for the missed session and a fee of S$50/- is chargeable.
- Any missed LC4 or LC5 session requires classroom make-up in another class.
NB: A one-year grace period, from the start date of the course, will be given for make-up of all missed EW, LC4 and LC5 sessions. Thereafter, all attendance will be considered null and void.
S$95 (includes one copy of Student Book)
S$80 (excludes Student Book)
S$50 (make-up of 1 missed session for LC3 (Encounter Weekend)
|Course Title/Class Code||Session Dates/Time/Venues|
|LifeClass for Men
|LC1 – 20/21 Oct (Sat/sun)
LC2 – 03/04 Nov (Sat/Sun)
LC4 – 08/09 Dec (Sat/Sun)
LC5 – 15/16 Dec (Sat/Sun)
Sat @ Suntec
7.30pm – 9pm
Sun @ TC Consol Room
9.00am - 10.30am
|LC3 (EW for Men)
Sat 24 & 25 Nov
YWCA, Fort Canning Lodge,
6 Fort Canning Road, S179494
For further assistance, please email us at LifeClass_admin@fcbc.org.sg or call Suat Yen/ Michael at 6424 9400(during office hours).