Registration Period: 15 December 2020 – 12 January 2021
Class Code: oLC0121E
This course is specially designed to help new believers build a firm foundation in their Christian lives. It also prepares them for a personal encounter with the Lord Jesus.
The topics are:
- Learning from our mistakes
- The best deal of your life
- The best experience of your life
- Life is a battle
Students are required to review 1 lesson a day, using their LifeClass Student Book. There will be 2 online classes (LC1 and LC2) to help them review the 4 above-mentioned topics.
Who Should Register
- Pre-believers, new believers, or believers who do not have a home church and wish to join FCBC.
- FCBC cell members who wish to participate in re-encounter.
Members of other churches should not sign up for this course.
- Register online at: fcbc.org.sg/LCRegistration
- Upon successful registration, the student will receive an email confirmation with more details and instructions on the course.
- The student must complete LC1 before attending LC2. If LC1 is completed through a make-up class, attendance for the make-up class must be submitted before attending LC2.
- If the student missed either LC1 or LC2, the Team Pastor or a designated SP12 may make-up for that missed session with the student.
- A student is only allowed to have 1 make-up session, either LC1 or LC2.
- Make-up attendance can be submitted through the following links:
Free of charge
|Sunday||17 January||2.30pm - 4pm||Zoom||31 January||2.30pm - 4pm||Zoom|
Click here if you’d like to know more about LifeClass.
For further assistance, please email us at: LifeClass_admin@fcbc.org.sg