15 - 18 Dec 2018 (Sat – Tue)
Prime City Hotel, Kluang, Johor, Malaysia
Registration Closing Date: 28 October 2018
|This Camp is for :||Teens Xcite & ZeoGen members|
|Campsite :||Prime City Hotel @ Kluang, Malaysia
20, Jalan Bakawali, Kampung Masjid Lama, 86000 Kluang, Johor, Malaysia
|Participant fee :||$120 (subsidised)|
*Participants will need to bring an additional RM 50 to the camp for 2 meals on their own.
*Participants are required to raise funds of at least SGD 20 for the community service points they’ll be serving at. More details will be given at a later date.
|Camp Briefing (Compulsory)||Check in||Check out|
|Date||8 Dec 2018, Saturday||15 Dec 2018, Saturday||18 Dec 2018, Tuesday|
|Time||5.30pm – 6.30pm
After Teens Xcite Service
Teens Xcite Service
|6pm – 7pm
Depends on traffic
|Venue||Suntec Convention Centre, Nicoll Room||Suntec Convention Centre, Nicoll Room||Carpark @ Newton Food Centre|
How to register?
- Registration can only be done through Cell leaders.
- Cell leaders are to go online to http://bit.ly/YNevents to register for their members.
- Payment will be done via eNETS (this requires internet banking).
- After payment, Cell leaders will receive an email with instructions to be forwarded to their member/s to submit the following:
a) Consent / Indemnity form
b) Personal particulars via Google form
- Registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Registered participants are to pay the FULL COST ($165), in any case of No Show.
- Registration is on a first-come first-served basis, upon receipt of registration online, and will end once spaces run out.
- Registration is only completed upon receipt of consent/indemnity forms & Google form entries.
- Consent/indemnity forms can be submitted via the dropboxes located at TC, GT and FCBC Suntec info counter during our weekend services.
- Registration that comes in after the closing date, 28 October, will be subjected to approval.
Late registration fees will be at the FULL COST ($165).
- All Cell leaders with participating member/s are to standby to serve as group leaders. Group leaders will need to stay throughout the camp. Registration for Group leaders will be at a later date.
DO NOT register through the link for interested members who…
- are collecting their N-Level results. They will be going in to Campsite with the main bulk on 15 Dec, and we will provide transport back to SG on 16 Dec, Sunday (2D1N).
- are serving at our GKidz services on Saturday & Sunday. Transport will be arranged.
- cannot make it for the full 4 days 3 nights for any other reasons not stated above.
For these members, please email in to email@example.com to register. Note that registration will be subjected to approval, camp fees may be adjusted.