Faith Community Baptist Church (FCBC) manages and governs your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
FCBC respects and is committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information.
FCBC may change some parts or all of the contents of this policy from time to time to ensure that this policy is in line with legal and regulatory requirements. Hence, we advise you to check back regularly for updated information on the handling of your personal data.
Personal Data Collection
The primary purpose for collecting your personal information is to provide you with services via FCBC applications.
Any personal information provided by you or collected from you as a result of your access to or use of FCBC applications is collected in order to:
- Enable you to access or use FCBC applications
- Identify you when you access and use FCBC applications
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- Process requests or applications submitted by you
- Fulfill any other reasonable purpose which may, in the ultimate discretion of FCBC, be necessary
Personal information may be collected in several ways, but not limited to the following:
- Membership registration
- Church services, equipping, and events registration
- Camps, retreats, conferences, etc
All information is collected strictly for administrative purposes:
- Registration and attendance taking during church services, equipping, and events
- Managing church administration
- Managing relationship with members
- Internal record keeping
Personal Data Disclosure
FCBC does not sell the personal information we have collected to any third party.
For enquiries or requests on matters related to personal data, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated as of 1 December 2021