FCBC Equipping Level 1
Objective: To equip new believers on the basics of the Christian faith.
- What is a Vision
- Principles of G12
- One True God
- Salvation at the Cross
- The God who Hears our Prayers
- The God who Guides Us
- Loving God’s Word
- Quiet Time
- Understanding the Spiritual World
- Victory through Jesus
- A Spirit-filled Life
- I love XFXZ
- The Blessed Church
FCBC Equipping Level 2
Intercession & Evangelism
Objective: To equip believers on the basics of intercession and evangelism.
- Building an Effective Prayer Life
- What is Intercession?
- Partnering the Holy Spirit in Intercession
- Interceding for Pre-believers
- What is WIN?
- Winning Strategies & Methods
FCBC Equipping Level 2
Objective: To equip believers on the basics of follow-up and consolidation.
- What is Consolidate?
- Heart and Attitudes of a Consolidator
- Process of Consolidation 1
- Process of Consolidation 2
Bible Study Made Easy
Objective: To help participants attain basic awareness of the Bible – for instance, the order of the Old and New Testament, origins of the Bible, basic understanding of Bible versions, common Bible resources, and helpful handles in reading the Bible. The aim is to start them off on a journey to read the Bible regularly and do simple Bible study using the Observation, Interpretation, Application (OIA) method.
Hearing The Voice Of God
- To bring awareness to believers that everyone can hear God speaking to them.
- To practise listening to God speak and to be sensitive to His voice as they seek Him and walk with Him.
- To be accountable to their leader by sharing what they sense or hear from the Lord in their journey of life, and accepting guidance where necessary.
Overview of the Old Testament
Objective: An 8-week course to help believers understand the message of the Old Testament and the promise of the coming Messiah found there. With a clear understanding, we hope to help you embark on reading the Old Testament and better position the verses or stories you read within the larger context of what had happened or what was being said or taught in the passage.
Overview of the New Testament
Objective: A 5-week course that provides an overview of the New Testament. It covers the historical context and key events in the life of Jesus, as well as highlights of Apostle Paul’s missionary journeys, his trip to Rome, and subsequent imprisonment. The course also includes short studies on the books of Hebrews, James, and Revelation.
To check available classes or register, click here.