Through strategic partnership and collaboration, the Human Resource (HR) team aims to provide effective HR management and develop high performing teams that contribute to the vision and goals of the church and its subsidiaries.
The primary role is providing support in the various HR functions, which include recruitment, payroll, staffing, training and development, and performance appraisals to the church and its subsidiaries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle the full spectrum of HR functions, such as recruitment, payroll, benefits, welfare, training, and other HR-related activities
- Implement HR policies with proper documentation
- Assist in end-to-end management of pre-boarding and on-boarding processes
- Assist in the management of off-boarding processes
- Maintain complete documentations and prepare monthly reports
- Implement annual performance appraisals
- Submit all statutory claims on time
- Support and assist in new HR initiatives and events
- Provide secretariat support to board members
- Diploma in Human Resource or Business Administration/Studies
- At least 2 years of HR generalist experience
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Good knowledge of HR functions, practices, and employment-related laws and regulations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Possess computer literacy in email, Microsoft Office, and HR software
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Proficient in spoken Mandarin
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.