Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development of meaningful and engaging content to drive growth, engagement, and usage of the website and social media.
- Engaging in cross-department collaboration for the ideation and creation of content and marketing elements to increase growth and engagement of Gateway website and social media. Digital content includes marketing visuals, videos, infographics and visual designs, and other related digital assets.
- Producing creative campaign concepts and ideas and translating that into key visuals for key strategic initiatives.
- Experimenting with different formats, placements, and styles to get the best performance possible.
- Assisting in the development of a strong visual identity for Gateway.
- Creating design templates and guides to safeguard use of brand identity by internal and external stakeholders.
- Reviewing and providing feedback to stakeholders to ensure material produced by other teams are aligned with the overall Gateway visual identity.
- Elevating design standards across brand touchpoints.
- Supporting Gateway business strategy with the creation of creative solutions—translating Gateway’s needs into effective design ideas.
- Working with the respective departments to identify knowledge gaps within the Gateway customer journey and producing relevant content to improve customer experience.
- Supporting key strategy initiatives with the production of quality creative assets.
- Creation of marketing assets for Gateway.
- Producing consistently excellent visual work that is aligned to the Gateway identity.
- Continually improving and innovating in the design process.
- Diploma in related field (design/creative) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of design experience with a growing ability to develop innovative creative work across a broad range of media, including photo-editing and illustration.
- Excellent skills with design software, primarily the Adobe Creative Suite. (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign).
- Video editing and animation skills and familiarity with relevant software (e.g., Premiere Pro, After Effects) is a plus.
- Impeccable design aesthetics and an exceptional attention to detail, with a strong understanding of user experience concepts.
- Strong team player, self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, creative workplace and deliver quality design at a high volume in a tight timeframe.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills with the ability to manage requests from multiple stakeholders. As you work with various departments, you will need strong communication skills to build relationships and support collaboration across different departments.
- Good time management with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines without compromising deadlines.
- Having experience in the development of marketing campaigns (ideation, concept development, and creation) will be a bonus.
To apply, download application form and email the completed form together with a comprehensive CV (attached with a recent photo) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.